Phone: 530-822-5155 Ext. 208
Homework Please go to Moby Max and see assignments!
Review pages for the next few weeks!
NO Homework Last week of school
Go to the Mystery Science website and watch a video.
Or go to the Moby Max website and do moby max science
Welcome to Ms. Grubb's Page
This is the last week of school!
This week would have been minimum days and included several activities: cleaning out desks and passing out projects, Completing a Memory book, having a movie and popcorn day, telling about favorite books read during the year.
I would love for the students to complete the Memory Book! You can either share with me via email or save it for next year! I apologize that it has Mrs. Pioro's name on one page. I did not have access to the memory book page to change it to my name.
- Read for at least 20 minutes and fill out a daily summary chart.
Math: NO HOMEWORK just practice math facts so you are ready for 4th grade!
- Watch a Mystery Science video or a Learn 360 video and write a summary.
- Visit this website for some fun science experiments: https://www.weareteachers.com/easy-science-experiments/
* Get outside and take a walk or choose a video from the workout category on Go Noodle Or Cosmic Kids yoga.
Monday - Write spelling words three times each
Tuesday - ABC Order
Wednesday - Write 10 sentences using at least 1 spelling word.
Thursday - Practice Test
Read for 20 minutes every night and write 3 sentences about what was read.
Please have your student go to the Connect ED site through the Brittan website to see more reading and grammar assignments available.
Here is a guideline of the weekly activities for your students.
Reading 20 minutes or longer of reading, reading READING!
Connect Ed on the Brittan website (see assignments)
Grammar Connect Ed on Brittan website (see assignments)
Spelling- word list is on the Brittan Website and Connect Ed website
Math- Homework pages will be posted for each week’s assignments. Moby Max assignments go along with the Math homework pages. It would be helpful to do the Moby Max lessons first before doing the work book page.
Practice Math Facts!!
Science- go to mystery science or the learn 360 link on the Brittan website and choose a video to watch.
PE.-get outside and take a walk or choose a video from the workout category on Go Noodle Or Cosmic Kids yoga
- Feel free to email me and I will answer as soon as I can. I will be checking my email daily. (except weekends) firstname.lastname@example.org